The Mediator’s Training Organization ADR HELLENIC TRAINING HUB is organizing the 1st MEDIATION FESTIVAL, which will be held online on June 16th and 17th, 2023. Experienced mediators from all over the world will participate in the festival. Conflicts always exist, but we can manage these differences cooperatively and with empathy.
Our acquaintance with Katherine Pavlidis Johnson and her work was the motivation to immediately implement the idea of a Mediation Festival that had long been swirling in our minds. Mediators from all over the world will share their experiences with us. Scientists who specialize in conflict resolution and lawyers with experience in negotiations and mediation will also be present to share their stories from their disputes.
The Mediation Festival aims to facilitate discussions and exchange of views on practical applications of dispute resolution for all. This year the focus will be on the reconstruction of society through mediation, with Katherine Pavlidis Johnson, a psychologist, lawyer, mediator, and author of “Making Sense of Loss – The Re-Constructionist Model: An Example of Democracy in Action,” as the keynote speaker on the first day.
The first Mediation Festival will take place online on June 16 and 17, 2023, to allow for participation from speakers around the world. Our goal in the coming years is for the MEDIATION FESTIVAL to become an annual event that spans multiple days.
💻Online Zoom Webinar
🗓️Date: June 16-17 2023
🕗Time: 09.00 – 18.00 (Athens time)
🧾Ticket: 190,00€ – Early bird: 150,00€ till June 6
📜Certificate of attendance
🎫Buy your ticket here:
🏢Organizer: ADR Hellenic Training Hub
The 1st MEDIATION FESTIVAL’S speakers are:
- Katherine Pavlidis Johnson (Key Speaker) – “Making Sense of Loss – The RE-Constructionist Model of Mediation”
- Mary Walker – “The Future of Mediation and Code of Ethics”
- Jonathan Lux – “Maritime Mediation-How to Win”
- Roland Wilson – “Mediating Conflicts: A Conflict Analysis and Resolution Perspective”
- Lee Jay Berman -“Entertainment Mediation: it’s just like all other mediation, but it’s not!”
- Kimberly Schreiber – “ODR: Does Online Mediation Stink?”
- Jeffry Abrams – “The importance of the caucus model of mediation for effective risk analysis”
- Cezary Rogula – “Legal Practice and Mediation in Terms of Outsourcing”
- Orli Naschitz – “Mediation Story Telling”
- Evi Avlogiari – “Tomorrow’s Lawyers: Soft Skills”
- Pella Tsachaki – “Peer Mediation – Belgium’s Case”
- Dimitra Mousioli – “The journey to happiness accompanied by peer mediation”
- Dimitris Melidis – “Artificial Intelligence and Legal Tech in Legal Profession”
- Maria-Melina Laina – Mediation Story Telling
- Evgnosia Raftopoulou – Mediation Story Telling
- Poly Tsitsoni – Mediation Story Telling
- Efi Giatra – Moderator
- Despina Lipiridou – Moderator
- Nikos Karagiannakis – Webinar Tech Coordinator (International Data Compliance & Computing)
We invite all mediators and all lawyers from every corner of the world to come and share their experience at the Mediation Festival!
We will discuss, we will exchange views in order to give Mediation a chance to flourish in Greece!
The president and General Director of ADR HELLENIC TRAINING HUB